Heat Pump Installation in Sacramento, Carmichael, Roseville, CA and Surrounding Areas
Heat pumps are a highly power-efficient option that provides you with year-round cooling and heating for your house. Depending on other occurrences, it can even lower your monthly heating and cooling expenses by nearly 50%.
So, if you are looking for a long-lasting HVAC device that will help you save money on your power bills, a heat pump installation by a professional company for heating and air in Sacramento, can be the ideal solution.
Understanding the Perks of Installing a Heat Pump at Your Place
Heat pumps have numerous advantages for your house. According to various heating and cooling specialists, pumping heat employs less power than using only energy to transform it.
In the intense summer, the cycle gets reversed, and the device serves as an air conditioner. Here are some significant advantages of installing a heat pump at your place.
- Reasonable Running Expenses: Heat pumps have more budget-friendly running expenses than devices that depend on combustion. The more energy-efficient an appliance is, the more money you save in the long run.
- Provides Efficient Cooling: Numerous professional HVAC experts advise that heat pumps can change the process and role of air conditioning devices during hot summer.
- Extended Life Span: Heat pump devices have a reasonably extended life span, up to 50 years. Nevertheless, the average lifespan of a heat pump unit remains between 14 and 15 years. Despite these numbers, they are a dependable and constant heat source.
- Low Maintenance Requirement: Heat pumps usually demand less upkeep than combustion heating and cooling devices. Once a year, some specific appliance features must get reviewed, which professionals can readily handle. In addition, professional technicians must thoroughly inspect the machine every three to five years.
- Reduces Carbon Emissions: According to a seasoned HVAC technician, a heat pump device lowers your carbon emissions by converting power to heat efficiently. Water source heat pumps, for instance, can reach efficiencies of almost 600 per cent.
- Better Safety: Professional heating and cooling technicians recommend that heat pumps are more secure than combustion-based heating and cooling systems and security. They rely on electricity rather than igniting fuel to produce heat. For this reason, they pose reduced safety threats than other HVAC devices that rely on combustion.
Other Services We Offer:
Evaluate These Factors While Choosing a Heat Pump
One of the crucial aspects to consider when installing a heat pump device at your place is the size. You can use a simple formula that evaluates your house’s overall square footage. For example, for a 400-square-foot living room, a one-ton heat pump is essential.
A well-constructed duct design is essential for the heat pump to operate efficiently. The system is crucial because its principal function is to distribute air throughout the house. For this reason, you must ensure the duct remains adequately sealed and insulated to help keep the optimum air temperature.
Buying and using a heat pump is a costly investment. However, though the initial expense of your heat pump installation in Sacramento may increase with its efficiency rating, the monthly price of operating the device will ultimately decrease.
For various reasons, the size of the heat pump can get reduced at times. Before buying a heat pump, you should evaluate insulation in different areas like the attic, subfloors, and walls for residential HVAC systems. In addition, you can use a small heat pump because a well-insulated house retains air for more time. It reduces the cost of running heating and cooling equipment and lowers the cost of power by reducing fuel consumption.
Heat Pump Installation – Servicing the Sacramento, Carmichael, Roseville, CA and Surrounding Areas
Schedule Heat Pump Installation @ (916) 888-2020 or Schedule Online today! Sun Air Heating, Cooling, & Electrical is dedicated to your comfort! Visit our website to know more about our heating and AC installation in Sacramento.